- Pre-made meals that can be frozen to feed 25-30 -- Idea starters: BBQ chicken for sandwiches, sour cream noodle bake, meatballs in red sauce, casseroles of any kind, stir fry, calzones, chili, chicken dishes, stuffed shells, pot pies, lasagna, large batches of soup, jambalaya, meatloaf, pot roast, manicotti, etc
- Peanut Butter
- Hot dogs, brats, ground beef, Chicken breasts/wings
- Medium/large potatoes
- Large canisters of sugar-free flavored drink powder
- Frozen pizzas/frozen burritos/frozen hamburgers
- Spray cleaners
- 55 and 32-gallon trash bags
- Toilet paper/paper towels
- Mesh laundry bags
- USB C or Micro USA chargers for the Samsung/Android phones
- White copy paper
- Grocery store gift cards (Janesville locations)
These donations can be dropped off at our shelter location, 1025 N Washington Street, Janesville at any time.
All clothing, home decor, kitchen supplies, etc can be taken to our GIFTS Thrift store at 1141 Black Bridge Rd, Janesville.
*Note: GIFTS Shelter guests receive vouchers to get the items they need at the GIFTS Thrift Store.
Thank you for your support!