When You're Ready to Start Your Hope Journey
GIFTS is ready to help you transform your life
- A safe shelter
- Assistance with addiction recovery services
- Life skills classes
- The opportunity to explore a relationship with God
- Support with a life improvement plan
Your next steps:
- Fill out an application in-person at GIFTS, 1025 N. Washington Street, Janesville, WI
- You will be added to our interview list
- Summer WALK-IN INTERVIEWS occur on Wednesdays, 10:30 am to 2:30 pm. Please be prepared to fillout an application and wait to meet with the GIFTS Team
**ID Required. Rock County resident of 30 days or more. No open warrants. Can not be a registered sex offender. Willingness to follow shelter expectations.
Please call our shelter office with any questions at 608.728.4941.