Seek God’s will in all that you do and He will direct your path. Proverbs 3:6
The purpose of the Life Recovery House is to offer a safe, controlled, Christian environment for our guests to advance to the next level in their Life Improvement Plan.
Once a guest has completed 5 months of staying at GIFTS Men’s Shelter, he can begin the application process. A guest must commit to living in the Live Recovery House for a minimum of 6 months (max of 24 months) from the date of entry into the house.
The guest must also:
Life Recovery House Program Agreement
- be a Senior Guest Supervisor in good standing for a minimum of 2 months.
- must be actively working on their personal Life Improvement Plan.
- have well defined 3, 6, and 12 month goals.
- agree to all Life Recovery House expectations.
- receive the endorsement of their A-Team Member, Men’s Ministry Manager, and ALL current Life Recovery House residents.